Parkinson's Disease Foundation Grant Program: The Parkinson's Disease Foundation has a number of graduate and postdoctoral funding opportunities for the upcoming 2014-2015 grant cycle. Letters of intent and applications for the various fellowship programs are on a rolling basis between November 1st and February 16, 2015.
Parkinson's Disease Foundation Student Travel Awards: The PDF Student Travel Award enables eligible students working in Parkinson's disease research to attend and present data at relevant scientific conferences. Awards are available up to $1,000 and can be used to pay for conference registration, transportation and hotel. Applications are accepted during 3 cycles: October 14, February 15, 2015 and June 15, 2015.
Your one-stop shop for all the information on applications to any graduate school or program.
Learn about getting settled in and find useful information on all that Charlottesville has to offer in the Graduate Guide!
Please join us Thursday, September 25th in Newcomb Hall Ballroom at 3:00 pm for the 2nd Annual UVa Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Live Final Competition. Eight finalists will deliver their exciting and engaging Three Minute Thesis to a panel of interdisciplinary judges who will determine which UVa student will advance to the worldwide 3MT competition.
Council of Graduate Schools
- Tracking PhD Career Paths
- Experts Convene to Explore Challenges of Understanding PhD Career Pathways
- International Graduate Students Fuel First-time Enrollment Growth
- Overseas Students Help Keep Postgraduate Numbers Stable in US
- Graduate Schools Report Increase in Temporary U.S.-resident Students
- International Students Give Graduate Schools an Enrollment Boost