Department of Energy (DoE) Scholars Program: The DOE Scholars Program introduces students or post-graduates to DOE's mission and operations. As a participant in the DOE Scholars Program, you will earn a competitive edge by familiarizing yourself with DOE functions while showcasing your education, talent and skills. Deadline to apply to the 2015 Summer Program is January 15, 2015.
National Energy Technology Laboraotry (NETL) Internships and Research Experiences: NETL is offering a number of internships and research experiences in the fileds of science and engineering. NETL uses a pool-based application process to identify and select interns and postgraduate researchers.
Your one-stop shop for all the information on applications to any graduate school or program.
Learn about getting settled in and find useful information on all that Charlottesville has to offer in the Graduate Guide!
Council of Graduate Schools
- US Graduate Schools Rely More on Asia
- Shifts in Foreign Grad Population
- Chinese Enrollment in U.S. Graduate Schools Dips as India Surges
- China is sending fewer graduate students to U.S., but more are arriving from India
- Total of New Chinese Grad Students in the U.S. Falls, First Time in a Decade
- First-Time Enrollment of International Graduate Students Continues to Rise