Department of Energy (DoE) Scholars Program: The DOE Scholars Program introduces students or post-graduates to DOE's mission and operations. As a participant in the DOE Scholars Program, you will earn a competitive edge by familiarizing yourself with DOE functions while showcasing your education, talent and skills. Deadline to apply to the 2015 Summer Program is January 15, 2015.
National Energy Technology Laboraotry (NETL) Internships and Research Experiences: NETL is offering a number of internships and research experiences in the fileds of science and engineering. NETL uses a pool-based application process to identify and select interns and postgraduate researchers.
Your one-stop shop for all the information on applications to any graduate school or program.
Learn about getting settled in and find useful information on all that Charlottesville has to offer in the Graduate Guide!
Council of Graduate Schools
- First-Time Enrollment of International Graduate Students Continues to Rise
- Missing Minority PhDs
- Tracking PhD Career Paths
- Experts Convene to Explore Challenges of Understanding PhD Career Pathways
- International Graduate Students Fuel First-time Enrollment Growth
- Overseas Students Help Keep Postgraduate Numbers Stable in US