2014-2015 All University Graduate Teaching Awards: To highlight and honor the university’s graduate students for their commitment to and excellence in undergraduate instruction, the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs, in collaboration with the University's Teaching Resource Center, is soliciting nominations for the 2014-2015 All-University Graduate Teaching Awards. Departmental nominations must be received by 5:00 pm on February 9th, 2015.
Your one-stop shop for all the information on applications to any graduate school or program.
Learn about getting settled in and find useful information on all that Charlottesville has to offer in the Graduate Guide!
Council of Graduate Schools
- Defending Graduate Education
- How to Make the Case for Graduate Education
- The Higher Education of Janet Napolitano
- Expert Tells Graduate School Stakeholders Don’t Count on Financial ‘Cavalry’ Coming
- Barbara Knuth of Cornell University to Serve as Chair of CGS Board
- CGS Launches Study of Holistic Graduate Admissions Processes